Friday, April 15, 2016

LuLaRoe: Pretty and comfy

Just a quick post this morning before I get this day going and finished so I can feel calm and collected when I go out of town early early tomorrow morning.
Off to Phoenix tomorrow!
But I wanted to write about an awesome LuLaRoe pop-up boutique I went to last night at my neighbor's house.

It was fun to be able to walk across my yard and go shopping for fun, quirky, soft, comfortable clothing! Her home was transformed into a pop-up shop with clothing from sizes XXS to 3XX in women's and 2T to 14 in girls. Cute stuff! Very cool prints and patterns on skirts, dresses, tops, leggings and kimonos!

Anna Timmerman was the LuLaRoe rep that made it all come together! Of course she was gorgeous in her fit and flare dress (a style which I am almost always too long-waisted for). I tried on just about everything in a size medium, but settled on a cute top and two skirts.

I wore one of the skirts today with a top that was a gift from my younger daughter. Luckily, it is supposed to be in the low 70s today, so it's a great day for fun, bright colors! I think this will be going into my suitcase later today, too. Perfectly light and fun for Arizona!

Love!
 

I had never heard of LuLaRoe before about a week ago, so maybe you haven't either. If you're not into bright and quirky, it's not for you. But if you're into fun and comfy, take a look.

Happy weekend!

 


1 comment:

  1. I wore all black today hahahah but this is cute! and bringing all the bright colors with me this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete